We are looking for new fans to actively contribute to this website and all activities – we post news as soon as we hear it or receive confirmation of stories and releases, so you will need to be able to do the following:
- Be able to write in plain english about the news you are posting or referring to – no text speak, and UK/US English!
- Have experience and/or confidence to understand why articles and news is posted, with attributions where required.
- Have the time to actually work on the site – we all have day jobs, but you will need to keep your ears to the ground and be able to publish news promptly.
- Know how to effectively use Facebook and Twitter, or be willing to learn.
- Must have your own initiative… and ability to recognize this is a fan based website for everyone, not your personal blog! We post no personal opinions.
- Ideally you’d be able to contribute ideas, and be part of the team.
- We do not post gossip, or any information regarding the personal lives of the band or anyone involved, unless it is already published/public knowledge.
- You MUST UNDERSTAND this is a completely VOLUNTARY website – it is run out of love for the band.
It does sound like a job advert, but that is because running the site is part of a job-like routine. If you are willing to commit time, please send a message below to ‘apply’. Remember this message needs to reflect you understand the points above…